We are an energetic group that works really hard, but we also have lots of fun! In addition to a fantastic work environment that provides its employees with extensive training opportunities that support both professional and personal growth, we offer an exceptional benefits package to include paid holidays and summer shut-down and winter breaks. Yes – you’ve read that correctly! The well-being of our employees is at the forefront of what we do. We place an importance on providing a work-life balance for our employees, so we actually pay our employees to unplug! In addition to the generous benefits package outlined below, we invest in our employees by providing them with extensive training and development opportunities that support both their professional and personal growth.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent care)
- Hospital Confinement Benefit (gap coverage)
- Life Insurance, AD&D and a Voluntary Buy-up Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Initiatives
- Voluntary Accident, Hospital Confinement and Cancer Care Indemnity Coverages
- 401(K) with employer match
- Casual Thursday’s
Our service centers are located in Jupiter and Oakland Park, which reaches Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach and Broward counties.
Ready to get started with a career in Girl Scouting?
Click here to view and apply for our current career opportunities!
Our Annual Report paints a year-long picture of what we have done and accomplished over the last year, as well as all the fun! To read, click here.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.