We’re Your Neighbors, We’re Your Partner
As America’s premier leadership development experience for girls, Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Today’s Girl Scouts develop valuable life and leadership skills by addressing important personal issues—cyber safety, bullying, self-image and staying active—and exploring topics like the environment, technology and community service. As a corporate partner, your company can help us keep Girl Scouting available and affordable for every girl.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida serves girls in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties. We are your neighbors. And we share your commitment to girls throughout our communities.
Teaming with Girl Scouts, one of South Florida’s most respected and trusted non-profits, helps your company:
- Enhance its reputation, build brand loyalty and increase sales
- Increase visibility by reaching into the homes of our 15,000 girl and 6,000 adult members
- Strengthen connections with other business leaders involved with Girl Scouts
- Take a proactive role in building future leaders of your workforce
- Target your message with a custom-tailored partnership
We value our partners and their important role in the Girl Scout community. To learn how to craft a partnership program to meet your goals, please contact PJ Layng, Vice President of Development, at 561-427-0181 or email PJ.