GSSEF 2018 Girl Scout Cookie Sale Dates: January 18 - February 11
Welcome to the 2018 Girl Scout Cookie Sale Program Resource page for troops and volunteers. This year's Cookie Sale Program theme is Altogether Awesome. Now that you are part of the largest girl-run business in the country - are you ready to get started? Are you ready to make your cookie season "altogether awesome"?
Please continue to visit this page for additional resources and information.
- Girl Scout Cookie Sale Program Envelop - Front Cover
- Girl Scout Cookie Sale Program Envelope - Back Cover
- Troop Cookie Sale Manager Position Form
- Troop Initial Order Reward Flyer
- GSSEF Cookie Booth Etiquette Guidelines
- Girl Scout Cookie Varieties Flyer
- Cookies for the Military Poster
- Cookies for the Military Rewards Flyer
- Digital Cookie Platform: 4 Easy Steps
- Bling Your Booth Flyer
- Extreme Team Rewards
- Girl Rewards
- Internet Safety Pledge
- Top 10 Selling Tips
- GSSEF Family Guide
My Cookie Friend - G.I.R.L.s enter a fun-filled world featuring Little Brownie’s newest mascot, a turtle-y awesome sea turtle. They’ll find games, videos and activities that inspire and engage.
Cookie Pro Troop Flyer - This cookie season, six girls nationwide, one per Girl Scout grade level, will be named GSUSA’s Top Cookie Pro 2018 and get the EPIC chance to be featured on the Girl Scout Cookie box.
Cookies and Girl Scout Program Badges - All girls who participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program are eligible to earn the annual Cookie Activity Pin, which recognizes the “5 Skills” learned and practiced during the cookie program. The Activity Pin is available for purchase at the Palm Beach County Retail Store or the Broward County Pop-Up Shop.