2013 Patch Programs and Membership Program Patches
These are the only currently available GSSEF Patch Programs during this Girl Scout year. There are no changes to these existing Patch programs. Patches are available for purchase in the Council Retail Stores. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Patch Programs and Membership Program Patches
- Butterflies – Council’s Own Badge – B, J grade levels
- Camp Welaka Then and Now Patch – All grade levels
- Cooking Fun – Council’s Own Badge – J grade level
- Doll Collector – All grade levels
- Girl Scouts love Sea Turtles – All grade levels
- Go Red Patch Program Daisy/Brownie grade level
- Go Red Patch Program Junior
- Go Red Patch Program Cadette/Senior/Ambassador
- Hispanic Culture – B, J, C, S, A grade levels
- Izzy the Inchworm
- Leatherwork – J grade level
- Mouth Power – D, B, J grade levels
- No Bones about It – All Grade Levels
- Passion to Lead – All grade levels
- Storm Ready – Council’s Own Badge – B, J grade levels
- Snuggles and Cuddles – All Grade Levels
- Trees for the 21st Century Patch Program – All Grade Levels
Check out Girl Scout Insignia and Awards 101 for additional interesting grade level Badges, Awards and Participation Patches.
Membership Program Patches: these are designed to assist leaders in developing a well-rounded troop program and maintain or grow troop membership:
Star Troop – All Grade Levels: The Star Guide is a sort of “map” to a well-rounded Girl Scout program year showing all the areas to discover and explore! It’s a planning guide to assure everything is included; such as girl planning, camping, programs, service, cookies, sister troops and sponsorship.
Make New Friends – All Grade Levels: If a Girl Scout or adult volunteer recruits a new girl or adult, this special patch may be purchased for the recruiter and the recruitee. This patch is also available to anyone who registers a girl or adult who has a lapsed membership and returns to Girl Scouting.
Summer Funshine – All Grade Levels: The sun shines brightest in June, July, and August! Troops who plan and implement three activities (one per month) during this time earn this great patch. Contact your Mission Delivery Membership Manager for more information.