Thank you to all who came out for for our Thin Mint Sprint 5K on April 12 and showed their support for GSSEF. Everyone had quite the fun. Check out the race results and photos.
Thin Mint Sprint Race Photos and Results:
Take a look at all the super-fun photos and even photos taken at the photo booth here.
Check out the Thin Mint Sprint results here.
Annual Thin Mint Sprint 5K Race – April 12, 2015
Okeeheelee Park, West Palm Beach
This is a Chip-timed and Certified 5K race. Check out a map of the course here.
Now Get Ready, Get Set to… Register! Online registration is open.
Attention all runners! Save the date for April 12, 2015 as Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida hosts their Annual Thin Mint Sprint 5K Race. It will also feature a Tagalong Trot 100 yard dash for kids 8 and under. And there will be plenty of fun activities for all such as face painting, a photo booth, a light breakfast and even massages!
The first 300 5K registrants will be given a race t-shirt. And all 5K runners that finish the race will receive a Free box of Thin Mints! Awards will be given in 17 categories. If you have a question, contact Amanda Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561- 427- 0190.
- Registered Girl Scouts: 5K – All Ages: $20 Registration Fee. Tagalong Trot 100 Yard Dash 8 & Under: $10 Registration Fee. For additional information, view flier here.
- If you are not registered as a Girl Scout: 5K – All Ages: $25 Registration Fee. Increases to $30 on March 12, 2015.
- Register online at: https://register.racepartner.com/ThinMintSprint/.
• Medals will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers in each age bracket below
• Plaques will be awarded to top three overall male and female finishers. Plaques will be awarded to the top male and female masters (40+)
• All participants in the Tagalong Trot will receive a participation ribbon
Age Brackets: 9 and Under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, and 65+