The theme for this year’s Early Bird Online Re-registration is “ROARING into Girl Scouts.”
Early Bird Re-Registration has now ended. Early Bird patches will be distributed by the Service Units in late summer. ‘On time’ re-registration is currently underway for the 2014-2015 Girl Scout year. For questions about re-registration, contact the Council Registrar, Mileneda Joseph at email@example.com.
How does Spring come in? Like a lion! So this year, Girl Scouts is celebrating Spring by ROARING into Early Bird Re-Registration. This is the time for currently registered girls and adults to re-register for the 2014-2015 Girl Scout year and earn awesome new incentives and rewards. Early Bird happens from April 15 – May 31, 2014. It’s only for those girls and troops who are registered as of April 14, 2014. Troop Leaders can re-register the troop within e-Council, the GSSEF online membership database, in one fast and easy transaction using the troop debit card.
Important – Please Read: The e-Council database is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Be sure the internet platform you are using to access e-Council for roster updates, Early Bird re-registration, program and adult learning registration is Internet Explorer 10 (or a lower version). Using Chrome, Safari or Firefox will not allow full functionality of the database.
Find It Fast – Quick Links
Early Bird FAQ’s ♦ Early Bird Re-Registration Flyer ♦ Early Bird Incentives
♦ 2014-15 GSSEF Girl and Adult Membership Fees ♦ Questions
Why Early Bird?
Mainly because it makes so much sense – as you can see:
- Troops that participate in Early Bird Re-registration benefit from the opportunity to get an early start on the next Girl Scout year.
- Early re-registration ensures girls a place in the troop and allows the Leader to know how many new girls she can add throughout year.
- Troops may utilize funds from the troop treasury to easily re-register everyone with the money earned together all year long.
- For families that pay for their girl to be re-registered as an individual or within her troop, we find that there are fewer financial burdens in the Spring than in the Fall (i.e. back-to-school uniforms, supplies, etc).
- There are also exciting NEW incentives and rewards available for every troop and girl who participates in Early Bird online re-registration!
When will the Early Bird Patches be distributed?
Patches will be distributed by the Service Units in late summer.
How will I re-register?
All GSSEF Troop Leaders, with registered troops as of April 14, will receive an email invitation on April 15 with a direct link into e-Council and your Troop Roster where you can re-register girls and adults for the 2014-2015 Girl Scout year. Leaders will update any girl and/or adult information, then complete the re-registration transaction in a few simple steps. If you do not have your user ID and password, please contact Sandra Tweedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view or print the Early Bird Re-Registration flyer, click here.
ROARING into Girl Scouts:
Hear Girl Scouts ROAR at Lion Country Safari:
- Entry to an EXCLUSIVE event at Lion Country Safari* (valued at over $35 per girl). The first 2,500 girls who participate in Early Bird Re-registration will receive a ticket to an exclusive program event planned for October 11, 2014 at Lion Country Safari
A Girl Scout will ROAR when she wins three Katy Perry concert tickets:
- Every girl who participates in Early Bird Re-registration will receive a chance to win 3 floor seats to the July 2, 2014 Katy Perry concert, along with limousine transportation to and from the show. These premier seats will allow one girl to bring a friend and a chaperone to the show.
Listen as Girl Scouts ROAR over the Cookie Sale Incentive:
- Troops who participate in Early Bird Re-registration will receive additional proceeds on EVERY BOX SOLD during the 2015 Girl Scout Cookie Sale.* Register between April 15-30 and receive 3 additional cents per box. Register in the month of May and receive 1 additional cent per box.
*must meet Early Bird Re-registration requirement of 80% retention of currently registered girls.
The GSSEF girl membership fee for 2014-2015, beginning with the launch of Early Bird, is $30. This includes the $15 membership fee that goes directly to Girl Scouts of the USA and the $15 Council Service Fee, which will stay with the Council. To learn more about the GSSEF Council Service Fee, click here for Troop Leadership related information or for Service Unit Leadership related information, click here.
The GSSEF adult membership fee for 2014-2015 is $15. This $15 membership fee goes directly to Girl Scouts of the USA.
For questions about Early Bird Re-registration, contact the Council Registrar, Mileneda Joseph at email@example.com.
For questions about incentives, contact Rhonda Lang Netzel, director of membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org.