All adults, 18 and over, male or female, can register to become an adult member of Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida. Annual adult registration fees for the 2015 – 2016 membership year, October 1 – September 30, are $15 for adults. Membership dues can be paid online or at one of our many recruitment and registration events throughout the year.
Effective with the 2015 membership year, read here.
Adults are always needed to:
- Guide girls through their Girl Scout experience
- Be mentors and leaders
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions
- Serve on a special event committee
- Volunteer at camp or other Council-sponsored events
- Help with the Cookie Sale or Nut, Candy and Magazine Sale Programs
What adults wear
For adult members, the official uniform is a Girl Scout official scarf, or tie for men, worn with official membership pins, combined with the navy blue business attire of your choice. This includes business suits (pants or skirts) and dresses. Navy blue Girl Scout cardigans are also available for purchase in the Council Retail Store. For more information regarding how to place adult pins and awards on the uniform, click here.