- Pre-registration is required for all programs. No “walk-ins” will be permitted.
- Program registration is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment must be included at the time of registration. Registration will not be accepted without the appropriate fee(s).
Confirmation and Cancellation/Refund Policies
Program confirmation letters/packets are mailed or e-mailed (when applicable) following the registration closing date or within ten days of a program date, to the Adult Contact on the registration form.
- If the program is full, the Adult Contact will be notified by phone as soon as possible. An additional program will be provided whenever possible.
- All programs are subject to cancellation 14 days in advance of the program, by GSSEF, if attendance does not meet program requirements. The “Adult Contact” on the registration form will be contacted if the program/camp is cancelled. Resident camp deposits ($100 per girl/per session) are non-refundable unless the program is cancelled. GSSEF policy states that refunds are only given if the Council (GSSEF) is unable to provide the scheduled program.
- Troop (i.e. Adult Contact at time of registration) and individual (i.e. parent) cancellations will be accepted up to two weeks prior to the program date. After this date, no refunds will be granted.
- Such fees will be refunded or may be transferred to another program at the request of the Adult Contact, when accommodations are possible.
- Such fees must be used in full within one year of the original program date. After this date, such fees are forfeited to GSSEF.
- Should the situation occur that an online registration is submitted with a credit card payment and that program is full, a refund will be issued.
- Some programs require deposits (i.e. Travel Pathways, Summer Resident Camp, Etc.); such deposits are non-refundable.
- The above described policies regarding confirmation, cancellation and refunds do not apply to GSSEF Summer Camp Programs (held in June, July and August). Separate policies and procedures are provided for these programs.
- All questions regarding these policies should be directed to Program Registrar Diana Mills at 954-513-3786 or email@example.com.
Impact of a Hurricane Watch or Hurricane Warning on Scheduled Programs/Activities
The hurricane season begins June 1 and ends November 30. When the National Weather Service issues a Hurricane Watch or Warning for any portion of the Council jurisdiction, during any period of time for which an activity is scheduled, this activity will be automatically postponed or cancelled. After the weather emergency has passed, the Program Director will determine if the activity can be rescheduled and communicate with the registrants.