Welcome to the Volunteer Vault! Whether you are a new volunteer, a current one or in the process of becoming a Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida volunteer, you will easily find all of the pertinent volunteer resources, documents and forms right here on this page. We will be continuously updating and adding content to it throughout the year. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking on any of these links, you will be taken to that particular content section.
To view and register for our adult learning opportunities, click here.
Tips for registering for adult learning online:
- Click on the link to open to calendar
- Classes are color coded: Green, means registration is open; Red means registration is closed; Black means the class is full but a waiting list has formed
- Click on the class name and location for a detailed description of the class and exact address
- This screen will also allow you to enter your information and register for the class Once registered, you will receive a confirmation
American Red Cross Discounts on Training Offered!
GSUSA and the American Red Cross have partnered on a national agreement to provide Girl Scout councils with reduced rates for an expanded roster of training courses for adults and girls. In addition to core trainings such as CPR and First Aid, the American Red Cross will provide discounts on training for Water Safety and Rescue, Life-guarding, Wilderness and Remote First Aid, Babysitting, and more.
Simply visit www.redcross.org and check out the class schedule in your area then select a class. ♦ When prompted, enter our Training Coupon code: GSUSASOUTHEASTFLORIDACOUNCIL0714 and receive a 20% discount on your selected training class. ♦ You can also receive a 10% discount on purchases at http://www.redcrossstore.org/ by entering our Red Cross Store Coupon: GSUSA2014.
Please note: Red Cross blended CPR/First Aid DOES meet the training requirement outlined in the Volunteer Essentials Manual. If you have any questions about this partnership, please email Heather Hileman, Director of Volunteerism at email@example.com.
The nomination period ended March 21, 2014. For more information, click here.
The 2014 GSSEF Annual Recognition Ceremony will be held on Friday, April 25. The ceremony begins at 6:30 p.m.
Location: Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd. ♦ Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
To register for the Annual Recognition Ceremony, click on http://tinyurl.com/ceremony14. Ticket questions should be directed to: Kathy Darlington, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View List of Adult Recognition Award Recipients 2013
- View Annual Recognition Ceremony 2013 Flickr Photo Sets
ACH Authorization Form
Troop Bank Account Procedures
Authorization Letter to Open Troop Bank Account
PNC Account Owner Information Sheet
PNC Bank Information Letter – January 2014
TD Bank Information Letter
TD Bank – New Business Account Application
Important Information: Online Property Reservation System
The GSSEF Property Reservation System features a user – friendly secure online form to submit your reservation request and payment. The online reservation form will greatly simplify and streamline the property reservation process. An instructional guide that includes step-by-step instructions that you can follow, can be found here. If you have a question, contact La Swan Dinson at email@example.com or 954 – 739 – 7660.
- To view the online property reservation calendars and determine available dates, go to https://www.keepandshare.com/calendar5/show.php?i=1741694&vw=month.
- Online GSSEF Universal Property Reservation Form – Effective August 1, 2013 (follow the Property Reservation instructions and remember you will still need to call La Swan Dinson to reserve available dates BEFORE submitting the Online Property Reservation Form) La Swan Dinson’s contact information: Phone #: 954 – 739 – 7660.
- The actual link to the Online Universal Property Reservation Form is https://gssef.wufoo.com/forms/gssef-universal-reservation-form-properties/. It can be copied and pasted into your browser.
Sharing Camp with Wildlife
Camp Welaka – Things to know when you go
Camp Welaka General Information
Camp Welaka Map
Camp Nocatee – Things to know when you go
Camp Nocatee General Information
Camp Nocatee Map
Camp Telogia General Information
Camp Telogia Map
Linking Leaders, a monthly e-newsletter, has been created just for leaders of Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida. This e-communication features lots of information that is specific to the important role you play as leaders and mentors to the girls in our Council. It is sent via email on a monthly basis to leaders. If you do not receive it and would like to subscribe to Linking Leaders, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, troop number and email address.
features of the Annual Report.)
To print a copy of the 2012 – 2013 Annual Report or view as a PDF document,
features of the Annual Report.)
You may now register to become a Girl Scout by completing the online Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida’s membership registration. The online membership registration including the annual membership dues payment will take place within our council’s registration website (E-Council) which is a secured site. Please click here to access the online membership registration page and then click Membership on the Registration screen. You will be able to select either Girl or Adult Registration. Once you submit your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail along with additional Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida membership information.
*Girl Scouting 101* *Online study session.* (*Overview and introduction to Girl Scouts- for ALL volunteers: prerequisite*)
1. Login to http://training.girlscouts.org.
2. Click on the Girl Scouting 101 link.
3. Enter “aboutGS101” as the password. Reminder: case sensitive
4. Complete the information/contact information requested. Enter the council name as: Southeast Florida
2014 Nomination form will be posted here once available.
Online Program Calendars and Program Registration:
- If you are a parent and would like to register your girl/girls for a council -sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here.
- If you are a troop leader and would like to register your troop for a council-sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here.
Program Calendar Supplement PDF:
We have designed this to be a helpful supplement to the Online Program Calendar – complete with simple-to-follow online registration instructions too. Now our parents and volunteers can scroll through 4 months of upcoming programs and read the full program description prior to referencing it on the eCouncil Program Registration system – and before completing registration with a debit or credit card. We are scheduling 3 annual issues of the supplements for: (1) January – May, (2) June – August, and (3) September – December. Look for updates! To view the most to update GSSEF Program Calendar Supplement, click here.
Please read the introduction to All Safety Activity Checkpoints including Table of Contents Index
2013 – 2014 Safety Activity Checkpoints – Camping
2013 – 2014 Safety Activity Checkpoints – Land Sports
2013 – 2014 Safety Activity Checkpoints – Water Sports
2013 – 2014 Other Activities – such as Arts and Crafts, Online-Computer Activities and more
Accident Report Form and Girl Scout Activity Accident Insurance Brochure – Mutual of Omaha
Adult Health History Form
Barbara A. Turner Scholarship 2014
Detailed Cash Record of Troop
Girl Health History Record
Matching Gift – Volunteer Grant Designation Form
Parent- Guardian Permission Form
Troop Attendance Record
Troop Budget Form
Troop Disband Form
Troop Dues Record
Troop End of Year Report (now an online form)
Troop Money Earning Application
Troop Money Earning Evaluation
Troop Sponsorship and Gift Form
Troop-Group Travel (Trip) Application
GSSEF Hold Harmless Agreement (applies to International Travel only)
International Trip Roster
Exploration Girl Scout Guide to Global Travel