Welcome to the Volunteer Vault! Whether you are a new volunteer, a current one or in the process of becoming a Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida volunteer, you will easily find all of the pertinent volunteer resources, documents and forms right here on this page. We will be continuously updating and adding content to it throughout the year. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New on the Volunteer Vault under Troop is Most Commonly Used Forms 2015 (a guide to the most commonly used forms, and who/when they are submitted as well as notes).
By clicking on any of these links, you will be taken to that particular content section.
To view and register for our adult learning opportunities, click here. Important – Please Read: The e-Council database is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Be sure the internet platform you are using to access e-Council for roster updates, Early Bird re-registration, program and adult learning registration is Internet Explorer 10 (or a lower version). Using Chrome, Safari or Firefox will not allow full functionality of the database.
Tips for registering for adult learning online:
– Click on the link to open to calendar
– Classes are color coded: Green, means registration is open; Red means registration is closed; Black means the class is full but a waiting list has formed
– Click on the class name and location for a detailed description of the class and exact address
– This screen will also allow you to enter your information and register for the class Once registered, you will receive a confirmation
American Red Cross Discounts on Training Offered!
GSUSA and the American Red Cross have partnered on a national agreement to provide Girl Scout councils with reduced rates for an expanded roster of training courses for adults and girls. In addition to core trainings such as CPR and First Aid, the American Red Cross will provide discounts on training for Water Safety and Rescue, Life-guarding, Wilderness and Remote First Aid, Babysitting, and more.
Simply visit www.redcross.org and check out the class schedule in your area then select a class. ♦ When prompted, enter our Training Coupon code: GSUSASOUTHEASTFLORIDACOUNCIL0714 and receive a 20% discount on your selected training class. ♦ You can also receive a 10% discount on purchases at http://www.redcrossstore.org/ by entering our Red Cross Store Coupon: GSUSA2014.
Please note: Red Cross blended CPR/First Aid DOES meet the training requirement outlined in the 2014 – 2015 Volunteer Essentials. If you have any questions about this partnership, please email Heather Hileman, Director of Volunteerism at email@example.com.
2015 Nominations are now closed.
Check out this video montage highlighting the good works of our
2014 Adult Recognition Award Honorees.
2014 Adult Recognition Award Recipients:
ACH Instruction Sheet – Updated August 2014
ACH Authorization Form – Updated August 2014
Troop Bank Account Procedures
Authorization Letter to Open Troop Bank Account – Updated December 2014
PNC Account Owner Information Sheet
PNC Bank Information Letter – January 2014
TD Bank Information Letter
TD Bank – New Business Account Application
Important Information: Online Property Reservation System
The GSSEF Property Reservation System features a user – friendly secure online form to submit your reservation request and payment. The online reservation form will greatly simplify and streamline the property reservation process. An instructional guide that includes step-by-step instructions that you can follow, can be found here. If you have a question, contact Pam Ashworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954 – 739 – 0966.
- To view the online property reservation calendars and determine available dates, go to https://www.keepandshare.com/calendar5/show.php?i=1741694&vw=month.
- Online GSSEF Universal Property Reservation Form (follow the Property Reservation instructions and remember you will still need to call Pam Ashworth to reserve available dates BEFORE submitting the Online Property Reservation Form) Pam Ashworth’s contact information: Phone #: 954 – 739 – 0966.
- The actual link to the Online Universal Property Reservation Form is https://gssef.wufoo.com/forms/gssef-universal-reservation-form-properties/. It can be copied and pasted into your browser.
Sharing Camp with Wildlife
Camp Welaka – Things to know when you go (updated February 2015)
Camp Welaka General Information (updated February 2015)
Camp Welaka Map
Camp Nocatee – Things to know when you go (updated March 2015)
Camp Nocatee General Information (updated February 2015)
Camp Nocatee Map
Camp Telogia General Information (updated February 2015)
Camp Telogia Map
Financial Assistance Guidelines (revised June 1, 2014)
Financial Assistance Application (revised June 1, 2014)
Linking Leaders, a monthly e-newsletter, has been created just for leaders of Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida. This e-communication features lots of information that is specific to the important role you play as leaders and mentors to the girls in our Council. It is sent via email on a monthly basis to leaders. If you do not receive it and would like to subscribe to Linking Leaders, send an email to email@example.com with your name, troop number and email address.
- Linking Leaders – May 2015
- Linking Leaders – April 2015
- Linking Leaders – March 2015
- Linking Leaders – February 2015
- Linking Leaders – January 2015
- Linking Leaders – December 2014
- Linking leaders – November 2014
- Linking Leaders – October 2014
- Linking Leaders – September 2014
- Linking Leaders – August 2014
- Linking Leaders – June/July 2014
- Linking Leaders – May 2014
- Linking Leaders – April 2014
GSSEF 2013-2014 Annual Report – flippable pages
To print a copy of the 2013 – 2014 Annual Report or view as a PDF document, click here.
GSSEF 2012-2013 Annual Report – flippable pages
To print a copy of the 2012 – 2013 Annual Report or view as a PDF document,
GSSEF 2012 Year of the Girl: Annual Report 2011-2012 – flippable pagesGSSEF Membership Testimonial Video
You may now register to become a Girl Scout by completing the online Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida’s membership registration. The online membership registration including the annual membership dues payment will take place within our council’s registration website (E-Council) which is a secured site. Please click here to access the online membership registration page and then click Membership on the Registration screen. You will be able to select either Girl or Adult Registration. Once you submit your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail along with additional Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida membership information.
*Girl Scouting 101* *Online study session.* (*Overview and introduction to Girl Scouts- for ALL volunteers: prerequisite*)
1. Login to http://training.girlscouts.org.
2. Click on the Girl Scouting 101 link.
3. Enter “aboutGS101” as the password. Reminder: case sensitive
4. Complete the information/contact information requested. Enter the council name as: Southeast Florida
Online Program Calendars and Program Registration:
- If you are a parent and would like to register your girl/girls for a council -sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here.
- If you are a troop leader and would like to register your troop for a council-sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here.
- Important – Please Read: The e-Council database is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Be sure the internet platform you are using to access e-Council for roster updates, Early Bird re-registration, program and adult learning registration is Internet Explorer 10 (or a lower version). Using Chrome, Safari or Firefox will not allow full functionality of the database.
Program Calendar Supplement
We are currently developing a brand new Program Calendar Supplement and can’t wait to share it with you. Stay tuned! (posted March 2015) If you have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And remember, you may also view upcoming programs on our online Program Calendar.
Please read the introduction to All Safety Activity Checkpoints including Table of Contents Index
Safety Activity Checkpoints – Camping
Safety Activity Checkpoints – Land Sports
Safety Activity Checkpoints – Water Sports
Other Activities – such as Arts and Crafts, Online-Computer Activities and more
ADULT Accident Report and Girl Scout Activity Accident Insurance Brochure Mutual of Omaha 2015 (updated May 12, 2015)
GIRL Accident Report and Girl-Scout Activity Accident Insurance Brochure Mutual of Omaha 2015 (updated May 12, 2015)
Most Commonly Used Forms 2015 (a guide to the most commonly used forms, and who/when they are submitted as well as notes)
Adult Health History Form
Barbara A.Turner – Service from the Heart Scholarship Application
Detailed Cash Record of Troop
Girl Health History Record
Matching Gift – Volunteer Grant Designation Form
GSSEF Hold Harmless Agreement (Updated March 2015)
GSSEF Minor Intent To Travel International (Updated March 2015)
Parent- Guardian Permission Form
President’s Volunteer Service Award for 2014- Procedures and Criteria for Adults and Girls
Submit Troop and Volunteer News (We want to hear from you and learn about all the amazing things that you and your troop are doing.) This easy to use online form includes text boxes that you can copy and paste text into.You may also upload photos and documents.
Troop Attendance Record
Troop Budget Form
Troop Disband Form (Updated March 2015)
Troop Dues Record
Troop End of Year Report 2015 (Now an online form – updated for 2015)
Troop Money Earning Application (Updated March 2015)
Troop Money Earning Evaluation (Updated March 2015)
Troop Sponsorship and Gift Form
Troop-Group Travel (Trip) Application (Updated March 2015)
International Trip Roster
Exploration Girl Scout Guide to Global Travel
Volunteer Application and Background Check Form (updated August 2014)