- Be a registered member of Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida for the 2021 Membership Year. Not a member? Register or Renew Today
- Attend your troop cookie meeting set up by your troop leader
- Fill out the Parent Permission Form on the back of the Family Guide and the Covid-19 Release Form (for cookie booth participation). Then return the signed forms into your troop leader or cookie manager by the due date.
- Help your Girl Scout learn about the cookies:
- Coordinate with your troop leader about inital cookie order deadlines and delivery dates
- Volunteer! Help
your daughter and troop have a successful season
Dear Girl Scout Family,
Welcome to the 2021 Girl Scout Cookie Program. This year's theme is We've Got This!
The Girl Scout Cookie Program has been a part of American tradition for over 100 years! Through the dedication and service of everyone involved, the Girl Scout Cookie Program spreads the word about Girl Scouting in a positive way.
You know that Girl Scouting provides your daughter with precious lifelong experiences and values that are important to your family. The Girl Scout Cookie Program is a key part of her experience and much more than a way to raise money (troops have the opportunity to earn up to $1.00 per box sold).
The Cookie Program is a hands-on leadership and entrepreneurial program. Girls learn, not from a book, but from real-life experiences. The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led business in the country that helps girls develop key business and leadership skills that last a lifetime.
Thank you for your participation and support,
Lisa Y. Johnson
Chief Executive Officer
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida
Missed a cookie e-newsletter? Read past emails to learn about the 2021 Cookie Program, hot tips, new opportunities, and more.
How to Participate
Ways Families Can Support