Registration for the sweetest 5K of the year is now open! Join us on
March 7 or 8, 2020 for the annual Thin Mint Sprint event
where you can choose from three convenient locations.
Everyone who participates in the chip-timed 5K will receive a finisher medal and free box of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies to reward yourself for a job well done. In addition, there will be awards for the top three finishers across many different age categories.
Registered members of Girl Scouts under the age of 18 will also get
a Thin Mint Sprint patch. Beat our CEO, Lisa Johnson's, race time
and you'll earn yourself the Thin Mint Sprint "I Beat the
CEO" patch (recipents will only receive one patch total).
The Thin Mint Sprint is open to the public and there is something for everyone. Even the little ones 8 years old and younger can take part of the fun in our non-timed Tagalong Trot 100-yard dash. So bring all the kids, invite your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, or anyone else you can think of to join you for the most delicious 5K race ever!
Dates and Locations:
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 - Okeeheelee Park in West Palm Beach
- Sunday, March 8, 2020 - Tradewinds Park in Coconut Creek
- Sunday, March 8, 2020 - Halpatiokee Regional Park in Stuart
Please don't forget to "spring forward" for daylight
savings time before Sunday's races!
Race Day Schedule:
- Packet pick-up and same-day registration starts at 6:00 a.m.
- 5K starts at 7:00 a.m.
- Tagalong Trot 100-yard
dash starts at 8:00 a.m.
West Palm Beach & Stuart:
- Packet pick-up and same-day registration starts at 6:30 a.m.
- 5K starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Tagalong Trot 100-yard dash starts at 8:30 a.m.
- $25 for registered Girl Scout members
- $35 for
General Public and Virtual Registrations
- $15 for Tagalong Trot registrations (kids 8 and under)
If you are a Girl Scout member, you will receive your registration discount when you checkout on the registration site.
Contact Danielle Crouch at email@example.com or call 561-815-1808.