SMART Cookie 1/12/2019
It’s time to get S.M.A.R.T.! That's Savvy, Motivated, Artistic, Responsible and Technical!!! Cookie season is almost here and we want you to join this expo-style event where girls of all grade levels, adults, and Troop Leaders will leave armed with the skills and knowledge to be successful in the Cookie Sale Program and wayyyyy beyond!!
Get S.M.A.R.T. with local business and our own cookie experts who will lead hands-on activities that will let Girl Scouts fulfill cookie and financial literacy badge components.
Expert-led activities include:
- Showcasing the five essential skills gained when girls participate in a Girl Scout Product Sale Program including decision making, people skills, money management, business ethics and goal setting.
- Hosting three panel discussions for parents, troop volunteers and girl who aspire to go from Cookie Rookie to Cookie Boss
- Designing an attention-grabbing booth
- Building business skills that will set you apart.
- S.M.A.R.T. Launch and Dance Party begins at 9:00 am
- Cookie Character Races
- Retail Pop-Up Store
- Taste all 8 Cookie Varieties
- Try Your Luck, Guess the Cases in the Truck
- Meet the 2018 Cookie CEO Extreme Team
- Sales Safety
- See All the 2019 Girl Rewards
- Meet the real Council CEO too
Girls will fulfill components of the following badges:
- Count It Up- All Components
- Talk It Up- All Components
- Meet My Customers- All Components
- Give Back- Components 1, 2, 3, and 5
- Cookie CEO- Components 1, 2, 4 and 5
- Customer Insights- Components 1, 3, and 5
- Business Plan- Components 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Think Big Badge- Components 2 and 4
- Marketing Badge Components 1, 4 and 5
- Customer Loyalty- Components 1, 2, and 4
- My Portfolio Badge Components 3 and 5
- P & L Badge Components 1 and 2
- R & D Badge Components 1 and 2
Cost is $20/Girl, $10/Adult.
Registration begins November 5th at 10:00 am and will close January 2nd at 5:00 pm.
SMART Cookie is open to all Girl Scouts and registered adults. Parking at the Palm Beach County Convention Center is $5 for the first three hours, then $1 for each additional hour.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-427-0177.