Our Nut, Candy and Magazine Sale Program provides a great opportunity for girls to earn fun and valuable rewards and for Troops to earn start up funds to support their participation in Girl Scout programs and activities.
A big thank you to all the girls who participated in the 2012 Nut, Candy and Magazine Sale Program. Your hard work made it a huge success!
Congratulations to Jessica K. from Troop 10147 in the Great Earth Service Unit. She was the winner of the two tickets to the upcoming Justin Bieber concert and limo ride to and from the show.
347 girls qualified to be entered into that drawing by selling 30 Nut/Candy Items & 30 Magazine Subscriptions…or MORE. These 347 girls earned 1760 chances in the drawing!
Emily W. from Troop 10711 in the Great Earth Service Unit was the TOP SELLER for our Council. She sold 112 Nut/Candy items and 31 Magazine Subscriptions and will receive a Nook Color. Way to go Emily!
- 40 girls selling 15 or MORE Magazine Subscriptions to earn a $10 iTunes Gift Card.
- 8 girls selling 25 or MORE Magazine Subscriptions to earn a $25 Claire’s Gift Card.
- 69 girls selling 100 Nut & Candy Items to earn a $25 Justice Gift Card.
- 4 girls selling 100 Nut & Candy Items AND 25 Magazine Subscriptions or MORE to earn a $50 Visa Gift Card.
Goal Achiever Troops
Five Troops in our Council qualified as Goal Achiever Troops. Each will be receiving a certificate for a pizza party to celebrate their successful Nut, Candy and Magazine Sale Program!
- Troop 20052 Jupiter Service Unit
- Troop 20432 Phoenix Service Unit
- Troop 10133 West Hi Acres Service Unit
- Troop 40258 Delphinus Service Unit
- Troop 21143 Sunchariot Service Unit
In addition, thank you to the parents, troop leaders and Service Unit Product Sale Managers for working so hard to ensure each girl had a successful, meaningful sale!
The 2013 Nut, Candy and Magazine Sale will start on October 1, 2013. Please check back for more information this summer.