Camp Nocatee is comprised of 640 acres with a 13 acre lake and a swimming pool. It is located southwest of Clewiston. Facilities are available for Troop/Group camping for Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador grade levels. A full time camp ranger is on site. Camp Nocatee’s facilities include a Camp Commons area that is comprised of Founder’s Hall plus an activity and dining center. It is equipped with a commercial kitchen, but only a certified food manager can use the commercial kitchen. There is also a Director’s and a Cook’s Cabin. In addition, an Arts and Crafts Center and Trading Post is on site. Camp Nocatee has six camp sites in all. In camp sites 1- 5 there are five cabins per site each sleeping eight.
Site 5 is ADA accessible. Tree Tops is site 6 and has three cabins that are elevated on stilts each sleeping eight.
- Camp Nocatee General Information and Camp Nocatee Map
- Camp Nocatee – Things to know when you go
- Sharing Camp With Wildlife
Important Information: New Online Property Reservation System Launches Thursday, August 1, 2013
The new GSSEF Property Reservation System features a user – friendly secure online form to submit your reservation request and payment. The online reservation form will greatly simplify and streamline the property reservation process. An instructional guide that includes step-by-step instructions that you can follow, can be found here. If you have a question, contact Pam Ashworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954 – 739 – 0966.
- Property Reservation System Instructions – Effective August 1, 2013
- To view the online property reservation calendars and determine available dates, go to https://www.keepandshare.com/calendar5/show.php?i=1741694&vw=month.
- Online GSSEF Universal Property Reservation Form – Effective August 1, 2013 (follow the Property Reservation instructions and remember you will still need to call Pam Ashworth to reserve available dates BEFORE submitting the Online Property Reservation Form) Pam Ashworth’s contact information: phone #: 954 – 739 – 0966.
- The actual link to the Online Universal Property Reservation Form is https://gssef.wufoo.com/forms/gssef-universal-reservation-form-properties/. It can be copied and pasted into your browser.