Troop Camping/Overnight Reservations for the 2014-15 Season Opens on June 1, 2014.*
*Beginning on June 1, 2014 you may start reserving sites/rooms at Camp Nocatee, Camp Telogia, Camp Welaka and the Oakland Park Service Center.
Camp Nocatee is comprised of 640 acres with a 13 acre lake and a swimming pool. It is located southwest of Clewiston. Facilities are available for Troop/Group camping for Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador grade levels. A full time camp ranger is on site. Camp Nocatee’s facilities include a Camp Commons area that is comprised of Founder’s Hall plus an activity and dining center. It is equipped with a commercial kitchen, but only a certified food manager can use the commercial kitchen. There is also a Director’s and a Cook’s Cabin. In addition, an Arts and Crafts Center and Trading Post is on site. Camp Nocatee has six camp sites in all. In camp sites 1- 5 there are five cabins per site each sleeping eight. Site 5 is ADA accessible. Tree Tops is site 6 and has three cabins that are elevated on stilts each sleeping eight.
- Camp Nocatee General Information and Camp Nocatee Map
- Camp Nocatee – Things to know when you go
- Sharing Camp With Wildlife
Important Information: Online Property Reservation System
The new GSSEF Property Reservation System features a user – friendly secure online form to submit your reservation request and payment. The online reservation form will greatly simplify and streamline the property reservation process. An instructional guide that includes step-by-step instructions that you can follow, can be found here. If you have a question, contact La Swan Dinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954 – 739 – 7660
- Property Reservation System Instructions
- To view the online property reservation calendars and determine available dates, go to https://www.keepandshare.com/calendar5/show.php?i=1741694&vw=month.
- Online GSSEF Universal Property Reservation Form (follow the Property Reservation instructions and remember you will still need to call La Swan Dinson at 954 – 739 – 7660 to reserve available dates BEFORE submitting the Online Property Reservation Form).
- The actual link to the Online Universal Property Reservation Form is https://gssef.wufoo.com/forms/gssef-universal-reservation-form-properties/. It can be copied and pasted into your browser.