- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid sick and vacation leave
- Paid holidays including a paid summer and winter shutdown break
- Smart casual dress code
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- On-demand remote medical care (Telehealth)
- 401(k) with employer match from day 1
- Qualifying public service loan forgiveness employer
- Opportunity to join our Equity Team to promote diversity, equity & inclusion in all we do!
- Regular wellness challenges,
policy pop quizzes & all-team meetings with workiversary
- Annual team engagement event, health & wellness day & holiday party!
- Two-way 45- and 60-day performance check-ins for new team members with quarterly performance check-ins thereafter
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and a voluntary buy-up plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Hospital Confinement Benefit (Gap Coverage)
- Voluntary Accident, Hospital Confinement and Cancer Care Indemnity Coverages
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Professional development opportunities
- On-site learning library and private den space
- College tuition discount (partnership with Lynn University)
- Pet benefits veterinary discount program
- Dog Days of Summer where well-behaved canines can join you at the office on Thursdays!
- Steady Leadership:
Both our Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer have
been with our organization for more than 20 years.
Become a Professional Girl Scout
At Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida, we believe in the power of every girl! Did you know that you can get paid to help build the next generation of female leaders? It’s true! Our mission is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
With the right team of passionate professionals, we can ensure every girl reaches her fullest potential! We are seeking individuals who align with our mission, share our values, and desire to provide an exceptional experience for girls, parents, and volunteers.
If you’re ready to join our Team on The Move (TOTM), check out our available career opportunities or sign up for our Job Alerts and get notified as soon as new positions are posted!
Olympic-Level Flexibility and Balance
We work hard, play harder, and offer all team members an extraordinary amount of flexibility and balance. How?
- Closed on Fridays! Our regular workweek for in-based, full-time employees is a 4-day, 37-hour workweek with Fridays off!
- Paid Week-Long Summer & Winter Shutdowns! Our entire office shuts down for one week each year around the 4th of July and one week each year around the Christmas holiday. Combining each weeklong break with our three-day weekends means employees usually receive a consecutive 10-day break during each paid shutdown!
- Generous Vacation & Sick Leave! Full-time team members begin accruing vacation and sick leave at the rate of 2.85 hours per pay period, which is the equivalent of two weeks of paid vacation and two weeks of sick leave during your first year of employment.
- Paid Holidays! In addition to our generous sick and vacation leave and paid summer and winter shutdowns, we also close the office for approximately 5 other paid holidays.
- Adjusted Time Policy! This policy provides exempt team members with a period of recovery following extended work at programs and events on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays, somewhat like a compensatory time policy.
- Extended Office Hours! Our regular office hours are Monday-Wednesday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., with a 30-minute lunch, and Thursdays, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with a 30-minute lunch. We also offer extended office hours as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m. with approval to accommodate a variety of scheduling needs.
- Out-based Positions! We offer some full-time out-based positions, which means team members work primarily in their own homes and assigned communities. These positions typically offer even more flexible schedules based on business needs.
Culture of Creativity, Collaboration & Fun!
Phrases you will hear often at GSSEF include:
- “Do you need help with that?"
- “What do you think about…?”
- “How are you?”
- “I love working here.”
- “Thank you.”
Want proof? In 2021, as part of our Exit Interview process, we began asking departing team members to describe GSSEF in three words. The results are in a word cloud below - or you can read our reviews on Glassdoor.
Take a peek at our benefits!
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida participates in E-Verify. We provide the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For more information on E-Verify, please click here and here, or visit the Department of Homeland Security website.