Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors will learn about Girl Scout traditions.
WHAT THEY'LL LEARN:
When girls have earned this badge, they’ll know how to use Girl Scout ways and traditions to make the world a better place.
PLAN YOUR MEETING:
- How a multi-level troop could approach the Girl Scout Way (and Tula Petal)
- Video demonstration: Daisy Tula Petal
- Video demonstration: Brownie Girl Scout Way Step 3
- Video demonstration: Junior Girl Scout Way Step 3
- Special guest: Awesome Girls: Sing Me A Song: Songs to Start Your Girl Scout Journey with Melinda Caroll (Daisies: Step 3; Brownie and Juniors: Steps 1 and 5)
Leading an engaging meeting:
for facilitating group
conversations, handling supplies, and organizing your meeting
- Digital ice breakers and games
- Tips for working with girls at different levels
- Step-by-step planner: Sign in to the Volunteer Toolkit and review the Girl Scout Way badges (Brownie 1, Brownie 2, Junior 1, Junior 2) and Tula Petal to find materials lists, scripts, meeting aids, and more.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida has made it easy to earn badges right from the comfort and safety of your house with our Girl Scouts @ Home program. Our program experts have created grade level specific Badge Blueprints which include all of the information you and your Girl Scout need to earn a badge at home! All of the steps to earning the Badge are listed, as well as the materials you will need.
Here is the Brownie Girl Scout Way Badge Blueprint.
Here is the Junior
Girl Scout Way Badge Blueprint.